Valentino Girls

Last night, Valentino showed its A/W 2011 collection in Paris, and the front row was, as always, filled to the brim of stylish celebrities. I have had my eye on the pale yellow leather dress that Alexa Chung wore ever since I saw Valentino's Pre-Fall 2011 collection. That shade of yellow is one of my favourite colours. It is such an unusual colour for a dress, and I love the innocent sexiness it gives together with the flirty details, such as the deep neckline, the small frills on the top half and the short length of the skirt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld showed up in this leopard printed leather trench, also from Valentino Pre-Fall 2011. I have always thought that Julia looks incredible in animal print. She oozes of femme fatale, and has the perfect confidence to pull it off. C'est magnifique!

Source: The Fashion Spot