Kate Bosworth in Isabel Marant

Here I go again with the Kate Bosworth posts, but I just can't help myself. Every single time I see new photos of her, I get so excited as she always has such cool and chic outfits, and I always feel a strong urge to post them here on Style Spot. This time she is photographed at the airport in a gorgeous Isabel Marant jumper from the S/S 2011 collection, teamed together with jeans and black boots. A great airport outfit in my opinion.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think my love for Kate Bosworth's style is because it reminds me a lot of Sienna Miller's style (those of you who have followed Style Spot for a while know how big a fan I am of her). Sienna would look perfect in this jumper too. I wish Sienna would wear more Isabel Marant - she is the perfect Isabel Marant woman, together with Kate.

Source: TFS