PFW A/W 2011: Elie Saab

I am still swooning over Mila Kunis' Elie Saab gown that she wore to the Oscars, so I was very much looking forward to his A/W 2011 collection which he showed today in Paris. I read that for this collection, Saab wanted his protagonist to be the epitome of Parisian chic. With the long, elegant silhouettes, the rich colours and the sequins he has achieved just this. Elie Saab is known for his stunning and elegant dresses, especially among celebrities. I know that if I was rich and famous, I would wear a LOT of Elie Saab.

What do you think of this collection?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: Fashion Gone Rouge