The Perfect Knitwear

As I live in a part of the world which gets quite cold, knitwear is essential for me. I get quite picky when it comes to my knitwear, though. It needs to be warm, without being too huge and bulky, and it needs to have a slight vintage feel to it. No one ever said I was an easy shopper! These two jumpers fit my criterions perfectly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hanneli Mustaparta wears a gorgeous brown and mustard yellow jumper by Stella McCartney. I love the 70s colour combination, and it is also the perfect kind of bulky. Hanneli has the best wardrobe. She has also taken this photo below of Geraldine Saglio in a lovely dark green jumper by Celine. I adore this jumper because of her whole look - the belt, the watch and the clutch - which makes it into such a desirable outfit. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When talking about Hanneli, it is worth mentioning that she has been featured in Vogue.com's "5 days. 5 looks. 1 girl". Check it out HERE.

Source: Hanneli