Alexa Chung in Burberry Prorsum

I have such a big thing for leather jackets. Especially leather jackets from Burberry Prorsum, and more specifically the jackets that were seen in their S/S 2011 collection. I wonder, is it possible not to love them? Alexa Chung is certainly not one of them, if there any at all. She has secured herself this gorgeous black quilted leather biker jacket, and I am extremely jealous.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The thing I love about leather jackets is that they are so versatile, and they work with almost anything. I especially like the way it can add to great contrasts, for example by teaming it with a sweet, romantic dress as seen in the Burberry Prorsum show.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How do you like to wear your leather jacket?

Ps. Alexa is not the only one who has been seen in this jacket. Sienna Miller was also seen wearing it last Thursday in London. See her look HERE.

Source: The Fashion Spot + style.it