Vogue Australia April 2011 Cover: Anja Rubik

Two days ago, I posted parts of the gorgeous editorial, Edge of Forever, featured in the April issue of Vogue Australia. The cover of the same issue is just as lovely. I really like the luxury bohemian, 70s vibe that I get from looking at Anja Rubik - a perfect look for summer. Also, I love the use of golden accessories during the summer. It looks fabulous together with tanned skin.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In an interview inside the magazine, Anja talks about her own personal style: "I don't put any rules to my style; I think fashion is something you should play with...even if you make a mistake it's okay, it's only fashion." Vogue Australia has also gotten her style tips for the various seasons: "For summer, her look leans towards hippie luxe, with long skirts, waisted belts, scarfs and cotton T-shirts, while in the winter she builds a rock'n'roll wardrobe around her favourite Les Chiffoniers leather pants. Refreshingly, she works a high-low mix of labels, teaming Isabel Marant and Dries Van Noten with gems from H&M."

Source: TFS