Streetstyle Saturday

It is a new Saturday, which means a bunch of streetstyle photos. I love waking up early on Saturday mornings, putting on my boyfriend's denim shirt, making a large, hot cup of coffee and start searching the web for inspiring streetstyle photos. A great way to start the day.

As you can see in these photos, I love a lot of maxi skirts and maxi dresses, and perfectly tailored coats, preferably together. The long silhouette it creates is gorgeous. Also, I am very into all of the black, chunky boots and all the different shades of grey. AND, I desperately want Bruna Tenorio's yellow velvet skirt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which is your favourite? I really like them all, but my favourite has to be outfit number 2; Elin Kling is the best!