Cédric Buchet for H&M Magazine Summer 2011

First of all, let me say that I am so sorry for my absence this latest week. The reason: my exams. They just take up so much time, don't they? However, I am finally finished and ready to blog again. As I am really getting into the holiday spirit, I wanted to post these images from summer issue of the H&M magazine photographed by Cédric Buchet. Styled by one of my favourite stylists, Ludivine Poiblanc, model Alla Kostromicheva looks wonderful in the zesty and exciting combination of orange and leopard, bohemian chic in a pale pink jumpsuit combined with gold and brown accessories, and last, but not least, absolutely breathtaking in that black bathing suit and electric blue necklace.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Will you be getting yourself some of these pieces? 

Image Source: Fashion Gone Rouge