Hailey Clauson by Sebastian Kim for Numéro #124

I find these two images from Numéro #124 so mesmerizing. I love how photographer Sebastian Kim has captured Hailey Clauson with his lens - as a tribal woman with a modern twist. The photos gleam of ferocious instincts and of nature elements, but together with the stunning Burberry Prorsum studded jacket (photo no.1) and the gorgeous dress by Christian Dior (photo no.2) it oozes of elegance and luxury. I applaud stylist Charles Varenne for his talent of combining these two very contrasting elements so perfectly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The images made me instantly think about Lykke Li's music video for her song "Get Some". Lykke Li is one my favourite artists, both when it comes to music and vision. If you haven't seen the video before, watch it, and if you have, watch it again. It is so brilliant.


Image Source: Fashion Gone Rouge
Video Source: YouTube