Blake Lively for US Glamour July 2011 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For the July issue of US Glamour, Blake Lively is the chosen star for their cover. Inside the magazine one will find an editorial of her photographed by Terry Tsiolis, and I have to say that I find these images so stunning. Blake reminds me a lot of Brigitte Bardot with her big, blonde hair and the dark, sexy eye make-up. Also, the clothes are perfect for Blake - she wears the pieces from Stella McCartney, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Missoni with such confidence.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also in the magazine, there is an interview with Blake, where her friend and the musician, Florence Welch (from Florence + The Machine) asks her the questions. It really is such a sweet and wonderful interview. These are some of my favourite parts:

About her role at Chanel: It's such an honor. When I found out I got the job, you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying "Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you'll perform, and we'll have it in Paris." Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!


About not having a stylist: I'd go to fashion shows and call my publicist and say, "Can I wear that?" I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I'm going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That's a terrible idea!

About her self-confidence: Well, I have a strong sense of myself. That gives me a sense of security, you know? If I define myself by things that are always changing, like the public's opinion or what I'm wearing or what job I'm doing, there's no stability in that.

Image Source + Interview: The Fashion Spot