2011 MTV Movie Awards: The Balmain Women

I am not a major fan of the MTV Movie Awards, especially when it comes to the fashion aspect. There are never all that many pieces that excite and please the eyes, but however, there are certain stars who manage to bring it to the table anyway. Three of them were all wearing Balmain; Leighton Meester, Kristen Stewart amd Mila Kunis. Leighton Meester wore a shiny, silver gown from Balmain's A/W 2011 collection, which made her shine like the true style star that she is. This dress was one of my favourite pieces from the collection, and I am so glad to see Leighton wearing it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I rarely post photos of Kristen Stewart as I don't like her style all that much. Sometimes, however, she appears at events in some great pieces, such as this red, leather Balmain dress. I would have chosen some different shoes to wear with it though. Those black pumps are too plain for such a dress. Also, I'd like to see some more bold jewelry together with the dress - maybe a statement bracelet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favourites last night was Mila Kunis. She wore a skirt and top from Balmain's A/W 2011 collection. I love that she chose to go for this look as it is the perfect balance between formal and relaxed. I have been loving Mila's style choices lately (see the post below), and I hope that we see a lot more style choices like these, and even more style risks as she can definitely carry bold and daring pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Later today, I will post another favourite outfit from this event. Can you guess who? And who was your favourite at the MTV Movie Awards?

Image Source: The Fashion Spot