Jessica Stam's Apartment

At the moment, I am in the process of moving to a new apartment which I am head over heels in love with. For the past few months, I have been searching the internet for great interior sites and inspiring images of living rooms, bedrooms and kitchens. One of my main sources of inspiration has been these photos of Jessica Stam's East Village apartment. Or, to be exact, one of my main sources for my ultimate interior dream; the incredible Maroccan door. I would give so much to have that door in my apartment, but even though I don't, I am still planning a Jessica Stam inspired vibe for the new place; a mix of Maroccan elements together with more simple and glamorous pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Source: The Fashion Spot