Daphne Groeneveld Covers Vogue Japan August 2011

When it comes to magazine covers, there are two magazines that I always wait for in anticipation. These two are Vogue Paris and Vogue Japan. The reasons: loving Vogue Paris is an old habit that I can not, and will never, shake off, while Vogue Japan excites me with its unexpected turns and twists - I never now what they'll do next. For the August issue, Vogue Japan has put model Daphne Groeneveld on the cover in a Miu Miu dress from the A/W 2011 collection, teamed with a brown fur "belt" and large turquoise earrings. The cover is so fresh, fun and head-turning - definitely something I would pick up at the newsstand! The cover is shot by Mario Sorrenti, and styled by George Cortina.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think of Daphne in Miu Miu for this August cover?

Image Source: The Fashion Spot