Sequins, Stars & Skulls

Anyone who's been reading Style Spot for a while knows how much I love sequins. Yesterday, I even ordered a silver sequined pillow case for my new living room. Therefore, I absolutely adore this first look from the editorial "Bagno A Ripoli" styled by Caroline Blomst and photographed by Daniel Troyse for LUISAVIAROMA. What makes me love it even more is the way it is teamed with a scarf by Alexander McQueen. I have been meaning to get myself one of those scarves for ages, and now might just be the time to do so.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I could not help falling in love with this look below. The star-printed pieces that Dolce & Gabbana showed off in their A/W 2011 collection have been growing more and more on me each day. The print looks especially good next to a simple, elegant blouse such as this white one by Balmain. Gahh, I really love this look, and I really want to wear something similar right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Source: Carolines Mode