Gwyneth Paltrow in Alexander Wang Resort 2012

Last night, Gwyneth Paltrow attended the 3rd Annual Bent on Learning Benefit in New York City. For the benefit, she wore an Alexander Wang dress fresh from the Resort 2012 collection. As I am a huge Alexander Wang fan, I was extremely happy to see this piece so quickly after it was seen on the runway. I wouldn't have guessed that Gwyneth Paltrow would be the first one to be seen in it, but seeing it on print proves that this is a perfect match.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really love how Gwyneth Paltrow has been dressing these last years. She always looks stunning at events, and she oozes of chic and minimalistic elegance. Her outfits are never too over-the-top, but that is what I really like as she always looks glamorous and amazing without seeming to have tried too hard. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think of Gwyneth Paltrow in Alexander Wang Resort 2012?

Image Source: The Fashion Spot