Kate Winslet for UK Vogue April 2011

Kate Winslet prides the April issue of UK Vogue, shot by Mario Testino. At first, I didn't recognize Kate as she is not the one that springs to mind when chopping off a lot of hair and dyeing it bright blonde. I applaud everyone who dares to make such a bold change (I wish I was as brave as her!), but it doesn't look good on this cover. It looks like a wig which is not placed on correctly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

However, when that is said I wish they had used this photo of Kate in white instead. Here, her new, blonde hair comes to its perfect right. It might have to do with the lighting, or maybe her white dress instead of the black on the cover, but all I know that I love this. I went from hating her new hair to loving it in seconds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you like the April cover of UK Vogue? And what do you think about Kate's new hairstyle?

Source: The Fashion Spot