Rings and Other Things

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favourite accessory are rings, followed by bracelets as a close second. It does not come as a surprise that I fell in love with this photo at first sight. The one thing that really caught my eye is this girl's Double Cage sterling silver ring by Pamela Love. I have a ring collection that just keeps on growing, and I am perfectly sure that this ring would be very welcome in my huge ring family. The more, the merrier!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have also got my heart set on Pamela Love's Tribal Spike sterling silver collection. This bracelet and this ring are both fantastic. When I look at them, I start to imagine all the wonderful ways to wear them - there's no end to the combinations. I always get like this when it comes to ethnic- and tribal jewelry. Oh, I love it so!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: Candice Lake + Net-a-porter