Zoo Magazine #30 Spring 2011 Covers

Zoo Magazine is out with four different covers for their spring 2011 issue, and they are all very remarkable in their own ways. The first cover shows model Dree Hemingway (I love her!) photographed by Philip Gay. She is wearing a Jil Sander dress from the S/S 2011 collection, which has already been seen on Kate Bosworth a while back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actor Danny Trejo, wearing a Maison Martin Margiela leather jacket, is the only non-model that is featured on the covers. The black and white cover is shot by Bryan Adams. At first, I found this cover to be the odd one out, and in many ways it still is, but the more I look at it, the more I love how it contrasts to the others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bryan Adams has also shot the third cover for Zoo Magazine which features Angela Lindvall in a hot pink top by Lanvin. Somehow, I get a 50s housewife feel when I look at it without really knowing why. I am guessing it has something to with the tall, sprayed hair, the baby pink earrings and her "I may look innocent, but I certainly ain't" look. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The fourth and last cover features model Diana Dondoe in an incredible Bottega Veneta jumpsuit, photographed by Laetitia Negre. The black and white photo, the leather gloves and Dondoe's confident stare into the camera gives it the femme fatale vibe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Source: Fashion Gone Rouge