Gucci on Marie Claire Italy April 2011 Cover

On the April issue of Marie Claire Italy, model Regina Feoktistova wears a complete look from the Gucci S/S 2011 collection. As many others, I have fallen in love with the Gucci 2011, especially the colour block looks. Also, I really like Regina Feoktistova as a model - her face is so pretty, and I really want her hair. Therefore, this makes for a prefect combination.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You might have already guessed that I am a big fan of the bright colours that are popular for the S/S 2011 season. I love the rich jewel colours together as it oozes of glamour and confidence. I still haven't dared to wear a full-on colour-block outfit, but I have great plans of teaming my electric blue pants with a blazer in a bright colour - I just have to find the perfect one first. Here are three of my favourite looks from the Gucci S/S 2011 collection: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are you going to go for the colour-block look this season? Have you already tried it?

Source: Fashion Gone Rouge + Style.it