At Pamela's Place

Ever since I laid eyes on a piece of jewelry by Pamela Love, I have been fascinated by her and her talent. I love reading and watching interviews with her, her way of dressing is so cool and I can safely say that I want each and every piece of jewelry that she has designed. Being such a huge fan of hers meant that when I visited The Selby earlier today, I almost choked. On the top of the page it said: Pamela Love - jewelry designer and Jordan Sullivan - photographer and musician - at their home - Brooklyn. This really made my day, to put it mildly. Enjoy the photos as much as I have (and still am!) and pop over to The Selby to see the rest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: The Selby