Olivia Celebrating Elle's 25th Anniversary 

On Tuesday, US Elle Magazine celebrated its 25th anniversary, and it was no surprise that Olivia Palermo turned up to the party. She looked fabulous as always, wearing a white a-line dress which makes me think of the 60s and people such as Twiggy and Audrey Hepburn. She teamed the dress with a pair of bright pink shoes which I think is very fun and unexpected of Olivia. Most of the time she is so classic and sharp in the way she dresses, but here she adds a little playfulness. I like it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was announced on Monday that "The City"will most likely not continue. I am actually quite sad to learn this, as I have watched all of the episodes from both season 1 and season 2 several times. I know that there were many who didn't take to the show, but I was one of those who liked it a lot. The reason was that it was set in New York, was packed with style inspiration by Olivia and quite often Whitney too, and it followed the dreams and the route of building a wonderful career. I will definitely miss it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: tfs