Vogue Nippon Getting Festive

The December 2010 issues are popping up, and according to the fashion industry it's time to be thinking about Christmas soon (even though it's still only October!). Ah well, there is no lagging behind when it comes to fashion. I wouldn't say that I am ready for Christmas yet (don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas!), but this cover for Vogue Nippon definitely puts me in a festive mood. It must be the sequined Emilio Pucci dress from the fall 2010 collection, and all the gold jewelry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I must admit that I love the blue lipstick used for the cover. I never used to be such a big fan of blue make-up, but lately it seems like I have been loving it since I praised the blue eyeshadow used for the cover of the November issue of Vogue Paris.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely adore the jewelry used in the photo above. It's the kind of unique pieces that you expect Olivia Palermo to wear. Hmm, I am already planning to wear lots of sequins and glitter together with large pieces of jewelry this Christmas...I wonder why?