Candy Coloured Trousers

I can't get enough of roaming street style websites, and one of my many favourites is STREETFSN.  Here I discovered this outfit which really inspires me. The pale green, almost mint coloured trousers are so refreshing, and I love how she has teamed them together with a simple, classic cream coloured blazer, an elegant beige clutch and a pair of statement shoes. And I really like that she's wearing the coat on her shoulders - it adds such a cool detail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This street style outfit made me think of Serena from Gossip Girl. It's no secret that I adore Serena's style, and so far, her wardrobe for season 4 is just brilliant. Especially in the episodes where she is in Paris. While she's there, she wears this amazing outfit consisting of lose baby pink trousers together with a neutral tank and bold accessories (LOVE that green necklace!). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have to get myself a pair of lose pastel trousers. Who knew they could look so great?! What do you think about them? Is it something you would wear?

Source: STREETFSN, google.com