Love & Peace

Those of you who have followed Style Spot for a while, know how much I love Vogue Paris. I could rant on for hours about how incredible Carine Roitfeld and her creative team are. But I won't do that now. Instead I want to ask you what you think of the magazine's cover for the November issue. Do you love it? Or do you hate it? I really like it. First of all I think Natasha Poly is a great model, and she works the Givenchy SS '11 hair so well. Also, I love the hippie vibe of the cover. I used to want to be a hippie when I was younger, and I still think there's a little flower child inside of me. Thirdly, the make-up is stunning. The blue eyeshadow almost pops off the cover, and is extremely attention-grabbing. Well done, Vogue Paris!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think of the November 2010 cover?
I absolutely love it!
It's okay, but nothing special.
I hate it!
  
pollcode.com free polls


Source: tfs