Olivia Palermo is Everyday Chic

I never get tired of finding great and inspiring everyday outfits. I always feel a rush of happiness and a whizz of excitement when I discover outfits such as this one that Olivia Palermo was seen in yesterday, when out and about in West Village. I know, I know, this might sound slightly disturbing, but hey, I am easy to please.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love every single detail of Olivia's outfit, but my ultimate favourite piece is the Mulberry Tillie bag; the newest addition to the gorgeous family of bags designed by Mulberry. When asked about the Tillie bag, Emma Hill, Mulberry's creative director, said: "We absolutely LOVE the Tillie! She is as iconic and quintessentially Mulberry as Alexa and Bayswater, as easy to wear and as instantly 'how did I survive without her?!' She's just a little more uptown and a little cheekier, with gorgeous trompe l'oeil hardware - I want her now!!" 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Source: The Fashion Spot