Maddie Kulicka for PANI Magazine May 2011

I have an obsession when it comes to coats, and somehow I seem to never have enough of them. Especially when it comes to leather jackets and trench coats. Therefore, the Miu Miu S/S 2011 collection and the Burberry Prorsum S/S 2011 collection were pure candy to my eyes. I fell in love with the oversized, boxy leather jackets that Miucca Prada featured in the Miu Miu show, and I have been dreaming about the fabulous, biker chic trench coats Christopher Bailey designed for Burberry Prorsum.

The May issue of PANI Magazine, shows two of my favourites from both S/S 2011 collections. Seeing them once again on model Maddie Kulicka, and photographed by Mateusz Stankiewicz, gives me cravings. I mean serious cravings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another shot from this editorial inspired me a lot. After seeing this shot (below), I wanted to run to my wardrobe and team my slightly oversized cream blazer together with camel-coloured pieces and large golden accessories. This is a combination that I will be trying out a lot in the months to come

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Source: Fashion Gone Rouge