The 2011 Cannes Film Festival: Sarah Jessica Parker

Watching the stars at Cannes and what they all are wearing is a pure delight these days. I love a bit of French glitz and glamour. The highlight so far has without a doubt been Sarah Jessica Parker's fashion moments. First, for the 'I Don't Know How She Does It' party, she wore this gorgeous, summery dress from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2011 collection. I love how she has piled on lots of pearl necklaces - very Carrie Bradshaw. Also, I like the sparkle and elegance of her waistbelt against the sweet, bohemian dress.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Later in the evening, for the Wu Xia premiere, SJP changed from her D&G dress to a beautiful, floral-printed gown from Elie Saab's A/W 2011 collection. It wasn't one of my favourite dresses from the collection, but seeing it here on SJP made me go: 'Wow!' She looks absolutely stunning in it. This look proves her true style icon status.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Source: The Fashion Spot