(As blogger.com has been down the last few days, and decided to delete the posts from Thursday, I'll post them again.)


Navy Blue & Icy Blue 

I have been meaning to post the close-up (the last photo) ever since I saw it at the Jak & Jil blog. Yesterday, I discovered the photo of this girl's full outfit, making me want to post these photos even more. The reason why I have been so determined to post these is mainly because of her icy blue nail polish. I am guessing it is Chanel's Riva - the robin's egg blue shimmery shade; a nail colour that I have been obsessing over for quite some time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I am loving this girl's outfit. It reminds me of something that Alexa Chung could wear as an everyday outfit. Combining an over-sized, navy blue jumper with stripes peaking out underneath is such a clever and parisian-chic touch.

Image Source: Jak & Jil