Isabeli Fontana for Vogue Paris June/July 2011

I have to tell you about my major crush at the moment. I just can't stop thinking about it. I feel slightly obsessed, and I frequently keep going back for more. That is why I just have to post it here; the amazing, beautiful and edgy editorial with Isabeli Fontana, and shot by Mert & Marcus, for the June/July issue of Vogue Paris. Isabeli looks a lot like Linda Evangelista here, don't you think? When I first saw this editorial, my heart almost skipped a beat; it's a little while since I fell in love with an editorial the instant I saw it, but now: hello love at first sight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Source: Fashion Gone Rouge