Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Oyster #92

When spring and summer arrives, I get all crazy for colours. The brighter, the better is my motto. I especially get a thing for bold neon colours, and there is not much that can beat a neon yellow dress teamed with sun-kissed skin. That is why I am gushing over the Miu Miu dress from their S/S 2011 collection, seen in the first photo. Teamed with a belt by Ellery (which I have been lusting for months!), this is one of the best looks I have seen for this season.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Even though the Gucci look in the last photo is well-known and often used outfit for this season, it is still lovely to see it on a model such as Bambi. She adds a little edge to it, which such a glamorous outfit is in need of at times. These photos, shot by Bec Parsons and styled by Imogene Barron, are great inspiration for the spring and summer months!

Image Source: The Fashion Spot