A Seventies Inspired Autumn

One of my favourite eras when it comes to fashion is the 70s. The bohemian look with flowy maxi dresses, brown, slouchy boots, wide-legged jeans, jumpsuits and long hair with bangs makes my style heart beat faster. I have cut out so many photos of 70s style icons such as Bianca Jagger, Farrah Fawcett and Jerry Hall, and my attention is instantly drawn to celebrities (think Rachel Zoe) and movie characters (such as Sienna Miller as Nicki in "Alfie") inspired by the era. Searching Fashion Gone Rouge I found this 70s inspired shoot, and it's instant love. I desperately need the jumpsuit in the 2nd photo, and I'd give a lot to have the whole outfit in the 1st picture. Great pieces to wear this fall!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DV Mode
Photographed by Andreas Öhlund
Styled by Ulrika Wångander
Model: Julie Rode