Blake Lively Sparkles

Last night, Blake Lively attended the opening of the Realm Boutique in NYC, wearing this sparkly outfit. Everyone who has followed Style Spot for a while knows how much I love sequins, so it might not come as a surprise that I am posting this outfit. One of my favourite ways to wear sequins is to tone it down a bit and wear it with something a bit more tough, like denim or, as in this case, an oversized, simple shirt. I like Blake's combination a lot as it reminds me a lot of her character's style, Serena, in Gossip Girl. Still, I am not sure about the brown belt. When I look at this outfit, I sometime love it and other times I hate it. Knowing me, I think I'll land on the decision that I love it.

What about you? Do you like this outfit? Would you have something different with it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: Just Jared