Olivia Palermo for Mango 

As Olivia Palermo is the new face for Mango, it was no surprise that she turned up at Mango's presentation of their new S/S 2011 collection in Madrid. Mainly dressed in clothes from the new line, she looked as elegant and lovely as she always does. I do love beige trousers together with a loose, cream silk blouse. It reminds of models in the 70s for some reason. There's no need to mention it really, as Olivia is a master at accessorizing, and I know that many of you look at her jewelry and bags first (well, I do at least!), but just look at how perfectly everything works with each other. I love that she mixes and matches statement pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I have heard rumours that Olivia is getting her own show. It's probably too early to tell yet, but she was asked by Models1 what her plans for 2011 are, where she told them this:

"More design definitely. I'm also starting to work on my own TV show, which is based around my life in fashion, and being creative". Read the rest HERE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think of Olivia's Mango outfit? And will be watching if she appears with her own show?

Source: tfs + Models1