Leighton Meester in Marchesa S/S 2011

Last night, Leighton Meester attended the Court of Jewels Recreation launch at the Harry Winston store in New York. She wore a black, lace romper from the Marchesa S/S 2011 collection together with heels by Nicholas Kirkwood and, of course, some dazzling Harry Winston jewelry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know that there might be split opinions about this outfit, as there always is when someone makes a bold fashion statement (but that's just the risk one has to take!). I mentioned in the latest "The 10 Best Dressed of the Week" that I have a very love/hate relationship when it comes to Leighton's outfits, but lately she has been wowing me with her great pieces, one after the other. And this is definitely one of my favourite Leighton-outfits ever. The top-half of the romper is especially nice, and I love how she wears it with her hair loosely up and with that purple lipstick. Very femme fatale.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think of Leighton's outfit?

Source: Just Jared