Rachel Bilson in Vanessa Bruno

Yesterday, Rachel Bilson was spotted in L.A before her appearance on Chelsea Lately. What immediately caught my eye is the coral Vanessa Bruno cropped jacket which she is wearing. And even though the jacket in itself is incredible (the shape and the colour), it is the way Rachel has combined it with the cream silk dress and the gold necklace which intrigues me. I love the mismatching of the different fabrics, cuts and colours. Still, I might have gone with a different coloured bag if I was her, but hey, it's Chanel by the looks of it, so who can blame her for wearing it.

Also, on Tuesday, Rachel showed up at the premiere for her next movie "Waiting for Forever", wearing a dress by Burberry. If you missed it, you should definitely have a peak (or ten!). Stunning!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: Fashion Gone Rouge