Sienna Miller for Twenty8Twelve A/W '10

Since I am the huge Sienna Miller fan as I am, I do have a weak spot for her and her sister, Savannah's fashion label, Twenty8Twelve. Launched in September 2007, the label has been up and running for almost 3 1/2 years, and the sisters have slowly, but surely, found their dstinct expression. For their A/W 2010 collection, they have incorporated a lot of orange, denim and dark blue and black, and one can clearly see a link between these outfits and Sienna's own personal style. I definitely have to find some more orange to add to my wardrobe collection - it looks so good with denim!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: TFS