Pink Delight

On my daily check-out of one of my favourite streetstyle blogs, Stockholm Streetstyle, I was met by a delightful sight. These two lovely ladies, better known as Andy (behind the blog Style Scrapbook) and Sandra (behind the blog 5 Inch and Up), have both mixed up their outfits with some shocking hot pink. When February arrives, I am always hungry for some bright colours after wearing a lot of darks and neutrals during the autumn- and winter months. This will give me a push to start digging out some pieces in bright colours, and combining them with winter coats and thick cardigans. Also, it will give the perfect excuse to go shopping. I have already seen that H&M's Trend collection is getting brighter and more colourful in between the racks.

Will you be wearing more colour soon? Or is it still a bit early?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic