Moving, Books & Dreams

I must admit that I underestimated this whole moving project. Being a perfectionist makes me consider every inch of my apartment and which wonderful things I can experiment with. However, this is not the main reason why I have been absent for weeks. Apparently, it takes a month for me to get internet access here. Oh, joy! But don't fret (if any of you are fretting that is!). I have found a gorgeous, little café not far from my place with free internet access (huzzah!). Meaning that you can expect more frequent posts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When that is said, not having internet access has allowed me to re-discover my beloved books. I have been especially obsessed with the amazing book that my boyfriend got me for my last birthday, "Fashion: 150 Years of Couturiers, Designers, Labels" by Charlotte Seeling. It is so wonderfully time-consuming, and allows my thoughts to drift off into gorgeous dreams. 

Are there any fashion books you would recommend?

Image Source: Unknown