Bitch Please. You've Got More Issues Than Vogue.

As many of you already know, I am in the process of decorating my new apartment. With this constantly on my mind, I am always on the lookout for new and interesting ideas. Earlier, I mentioned how inspired I am by Jessica Stam's New York apartment (a post that Jessica Stam herself happened to post on her Twitter page!!!!! Oh, please let me gush a little!) Today, I came by these photos from the Swedish stylist, Isabelle Håwi's apartment. I love the bright pops of colour in the first photo - the pink and orange roses, the bright, emerald green lace blouse, and the rich gold mirror. Another element that instantly caught my eye, is the framed piece of paper to right which says: "Bitch Please. You've got more issues than Vogue". Don't you just love that? I do! And I might just have to steal that idea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I read that if Isabelle sees anything with elephants, she has to buy it. I am very similar in that way. Elephants are one of my favourite animals - they are so beautiful and majestic. I would not mind those elephant book stands in the second photo. Also, Isabelle has provided me with a great idea for where to keep my shoes (see the third photo). Even though I love my shoes immensely, there is always the question of where to keep them all. However, note to self: never light a fire when the shoes are hanging up. 

Check out more photos from Isabelle's apartment HERE.