Saturday's Inspiration

This image just won't leave my mind. "Why?", you may ask. "The outfit is close to perfection", I answer. It carries various elements which I am obsessing over, and have been for quite some time. The bold, chunky knit teamed together with thin, delicate fabric which makes the maxi skirt, gives the feeling of contrast (which I am weak for). Grey and warm beige is a beautiful combination, and teamed together with a splash of bright colour (the red bag, socks and nail polish), it's just brilliant. The black hat and the boots enhances the toughness of this outfit, giving it a rock-chic edge to it. And don't let me get started on her rings because I am developing a huge crush on the one in the middle. Something tells me that I'll be wearing something very similar in the near future. Maybe a perfect outfit for tomorrow, while eating Sunday brunch with friends?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: Elenita