PFW S/S 2012: Givenchy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my ultimate favourite Disney films is "The Little Mermaid", so I think you can understand my utter joy and happiness when I first saw Givenchy's fresh S/S 2012 collection. The brilliant Ricardo Tisci transformed the models into gorgeous, contemporary mermaids, decorated in sparkling sequins, shimmery satin and even exotic fabrics such as shark skin and eel skin. The shark tooth necklaces, which they carried around their necks, are insanely cool, and I'm guessing that copies will be popping up in all the high street shops in no time. There's no doubt that I'll be in line to buy one!

Image Source: style.it