In The City

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nothing inspires me more than French style, and more specifically Parisian chic elegance. I have this never ending fascination of how French women dress themselves, and every time I discover an editorial inspired by the French, I have no choice but to save it in my inspiration folder. And let me tell, that folder is growing and growing and growing. This editorial from the September issue of Elle France is amazing. It is pure Paris style - I just can't take my eyes off these images. Ahh, one day I think I have to move to Paris - I just don't have a choice!

"Luxe Et Approuve"
Elle France September 2011
Photographer: Nagi Sakai
Stylist: Hortense Manga
Model: Anne Vyalitsyna

Image Source: TFS