Details: Nail Polish and Rings

As I am typing this, I look down on my nails, covered in the dark brown Chanel polish, 437 Forbidden. Even though I love it so, I should indeed forbid it, as spring is finally here, and summer is looming around the corner (hopefully!). Instead of the dark colours that are easy to choose during the autumn and winter seasons, spring and summer are the seasons to go a bit crazy with colour. I am loving Sandra's neon orange nails (from the blog 5 inch and up) - perfect against tanned skin. The silver nails (shot by Jak&Jil) is also something I want to try out soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which nail colour are you wearing now? Is there a colour you really want to test soon?

Image source: jakandjil.com/blog + 5inchandup.blogspot.com