Sienna in Twenty8Twelve

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last wednesday, Sienna wore this apple green Twenty8Twelve dress to the announcement 
of the 2011 Nominees for the British Fashion Awards. As many of you know, I absolutely adore
Sienna's style, and I've found that she rarely makes style mistakes though sometimes she can
be more clever on taking style risks (she used to be brilliant at that!). I especially love it when 
she wears something in a bright colour, such as this dress. It matches her lovely, vivacious 
personality excellently. And don't you just love the back of it?!


Also, I'll use this as an opportunity to tell you that I will be deleting "Everything Sienna", and 
post about Sienna here on Style Spot instead. It's just easier to have it all together in one
place.


Source: tfs