Oh That Dress!


I can safely say that I am probably not the only one who loves Marchesa dresses. They always add a touch of magic and a dose of dreaminess into everyday life. If I was a Disney fairy tale princess, I would wear Marchesa dresses all the time. So you might understand that I always love a Marchesa moment. This time it was Nicole Richie who wore one of their dresses to the style of the opening gala and "Unmasking" for the Resnick Pavilion at the LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). Love!


Nicole Richie poses at the gala for the opening of the Lynda and Stewart Resnick pavilion at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) in Los Angeles September 25, 2010. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)
25 September 2010 - Los Angeles, California - Nicole Richie. LACMA's The Unmasking of the Lynda & Stewart Resnick Exhibition Pavilion Opening Gala held at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Photo Credit: Byron Purvis/AdMedia

Source: picapp