Here Lives Elin Kling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I don't roam the internet for style and fashion inspiration, I try to discover new images that give me tips concerning interior decorating. I can never get enough of looking at photos of beautiful and interesting rooms. When I walk outside when it's dark, I often glance up at windows where there's light to see if there is some inspiration to find there. Recently, I've discovered this beautiful renaissance-looking apartment with bright pink walls and all-white furniture and flowers in the living room. It's absolutely gorgeous. Anyway, it's not the first time I've seen these images from Elin Kling's fabulous apartment in Stockholm, but I just can't understand why I haven't posted them here earlier. So now is the time.

Image Source: Song of Style